Place of Origin: China
Xylitol is white crystal or crystalline powder, sweet, with a sweetness equivalent to that of sucrose, soluble in water and slightly soluble in ethanol and methanol, with a melting point of 91°C-96°C, a boiling point of 216°C, and a calorific value of 16.72KJ/g (as the same with glucose). As it absorbs heat when dissolving in water, so when it is eaten in solid form, you will have a happy and cool mouthfeel. 10% xylitol solution has a pH value of 5.0-7.0.
1. Help Reduce the Development of Dental Caries.
2. Reduces Plaque Formation.
3. Provides One-Third Fewer Calories than Sugar about 2.4 Calories per Gram.
4. Useful as an Alternative to Sugar for People with Diabetes on the Advice of their Health Care Providers.
5. Prevent tooth decay.
6. Increases Salivary Flow to Aid in the Repair of Damaged Tooth Enamel.