Place of Origin: China
Sucralose is a non-nutritive sweetener. The majority of ingested sucralose is not broken down by the body, so it is noncaloric. It is a white crystalline powder, non-caloric, high intensity sweetener made from sugar, 600 -650 times sweeter than cane sugar. Sucralose has been approved for using in foods and beverages by FAO/WHO in more than 40 countries including Canada, Australia and China.
1. High sweetness, 600-650 times sweetness than cane sugar.
2. No Calorie, without leading to put weight.
3. Pure tastes like sugar and without unpleasant aftertaste.
4. Absolutely safe to human body and suitable for all kinds of people.
5. Without leading to tooth decay or dental plaque.
6. Good solubility and excellent stability.
1. Carbonated drinks and still beverages.
2. Jams, jelly, milk prodcts, syrup,confections.
3. Baked goods, desserts.
4. Ice cream, cake, udding, wine, fruit can, etc.