Certification: KOSHER, ISO
Place of Origin: China
Rhubarb has a long history of herbal usage. The primary result of rhubarb root as an herbal medicine is a positive and balancing effect upon the digestive system. Rhubarb is one of the most widely used herbs in Chinese medicine. Rhubarb roots are harvested in the fall from plants that are at least six years old. The roots are then dried for later use.
1. Antibacterial,antithrombotic,antiinflammatory and antianaphylaxis.
2. Preventing diseases,especially breast disease,prostate disease,endometrial disease and ovary disease,due to its estrogen role.
3. Antioxidation,delaying aging,preventing osteoporosis,acne(whelk) and dementia in the elderly.
4. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
5. Owning good efficacy for treatment of AIDS.