|Min. Order:||25 Kilogram|
Place of Origin: China
Resveratrol (3,5,4'-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene) is a stilbenoid, a type of natural phenol, and a phytoalexin produced naturally by several plants in response to injury or when the plant is under attack by pathogens such as bacteriaorfungi.
Resveratrol is found in the skin of red grapes and in other fruits as well as in the roots of Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum). Red wine contains on the order of 0.1-14.3 mg/L. Resveratrol also has been produced by chemical synthesis. and by biotechnological synthesis (metabolic engineered microorganisms), and it is sold as a nutritional supplement derived primarily from Japanese knotweed.
Resveratrol is also found in Gnetum cleistostachyum.
1. Resveratron has the effects Antibacterial, antithrombotic, antiinflammatory and antianaphylaxis.
2. Resveratron can anti oxidation, delay aging, prevent osteoporosis, acne ( whelk) and dementia in the elderly.
3. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
4. Good efficacy for treatment of AIDS.
5. Resveratron can prevent cancer, especially breast cancer, prostate cancer, endometrial cancer and ovary cancer due to its estrogen role.