Certification: KOSHER, ISO
1. High quality and meticulous Matcha powder.
2. Passed the "Determination of the pesticides"
3. contains abundant human essential nutrition
(tea polyphenols, chlorophyll, vitamins C, A, B1, B2, etc.)
4. The nutrients of a cup of matcha are over 30 cups of green tea.
1. Matcha can mixed with milk and sugar as a drink.
2. Matcha is used as flavouring in many Western-style chocolates, candy, and desserts, such as cakes and pastries,including Swiss rolls and cheesecake,cookies, pudding, mousse, and green tea ice cream.
3. A number of cafes have introduced lattes and iced drinks using matcha powder. Matcha has also been incorporated into alcoholic beverages such as liqueurs and even matcha green tea beers.