Nutrient Composition: Amino Acid
Place of Origin: China
1. L-Ornithine is a non-essential amino acid. It is manufactured in the body utilizing L-Arginine which is an important precursor needed to manufacture Citrulline, Proline and Glutamic Acid.
2. L-Ornithine is one of the growth hormone releasers used to increase lean muscle mass while decreasing body fat.
3. Another important function is its use in detoxifying cells from harmful ammonia buildup.
1. Food grade: As a flavouring agent, L-Ornithine is added into foods. Restore body fatigue, promote growth and development.
2. Pharmaceutical grade: As medicine intermediates, L-Ornithine is a raw material of compound amino acids and peptides synthetic, and has effect on the treatment of cirrhosis, disease recovery and enhance physical ability.