|Min. Order:||1 Metric Ton|
Main Ingredient: Amino Acid
Type: Nourishing and Balancing Nutrition
Place of Origin: China
Lysine is one of the most widely used amino acids. It is an essential amino acid required in the diets of swine, poultry and most other animal species. L-Lysine is frequently missing in most animal feeds. By adding it to the animal feed enables the animals to get a more balanced diet. L-Lysine forms an essential part in animals' diet. Inclusion of L-Lysine in the feed can help enhance the protein utilisation and balance the amino acids in animals.
1. Increase content of protein;
2. Improve milk yield of dairy;
3. Improve dry matter intake;
4. Improve conversion ratio of feed nitrogen;
5. Decreased the concentration of urea nitrogen in serum, milk, and urine;
6. Improve daily gain and carcass quality of beef;
7. Improve milk quality by increasing protein and fat content;
8. Increase fertility rate and improve reproductive performance.