|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
Main Ingredient: Amino Acid
Type: Nourishing and Balancing Nutrition
Place of Origin: China
L-Lysine HCL, one of essential amino acids, is the first limiting amino acid for pigs, cattle, chicken and all kinds of animals and poultry. The level of dietary Lysine concentration significantly influences on the growth performance and feed efficiency. Supplementing Lysine in dietary could balance the amino acid profile in the formula and fulfill the requirements of animals to optimize the technico-economic result of production.
1. For broilers: an increase in feed consumption and in body weight gain; and an improvement in feed conversion and in meat quality.
2. For layers: an increase in feed consumption and in body weight gain; and an improvement in feed conversion, egg production, the duration of the laying period, number of eggs, egg weight, egg shell stability and the colour of the yolk.
3. For turkeys: an increase in feed consumption and in body weight gain; and an improvement of feed conversion and in meat quality.
4. For piglets and pigs: an increase in feed consumption and in body weight gain; and an improvement in feed conversion and in nitrogen retention. Particularly with pigs, its use allows an improvement of the meat quality (e.g. an improvement of the protein content of the muscle "longissimus dorsi").
5. For dairy cows, it allows an improvement in feed conversion, ruminal fermentation process, protein utilization efficacy, milk production and the content of milk constituents, protein and fat. Note that the three last improvements are due to the stimulation of the bacterial growth.