Nutrient Composition: Amino Acid
Place of Origin: China
1. Some of the benefits of L-IsoLeucine include the regulation of blood sugar levels in the body, and producing hemoglobin. This amino acid is responsible for muscle recovery after exercise, and is important in metabolism for producing energy.
2. L-IsoLeucine is also beneficial for preventing muscles wasting in individuals with debilitations. It is also essential for the production and maintenance of body proteins, and is involved in blood clot formation. IsoLeucine is necessary for nitrogen balance in adults, and for the healthy, normal growth of infants.
3. IsoLeucine is beneficial for bodybuilding.
4. IsoLeucine is probably best known for its use in increasing endurance and helping heal and repair muscle tissue. Serious athletes and bodybuilders need this amino acid because of its ability to boost energy levels and help the muscles recover from strenuous exercise and other physical activities.
5. Bodybuilding requires energy and endurance. By using IsoLeucine along with Valine and Leucine, the muscles fully recover after exercise. IsoLeucine is literally broken down within the muscle tissue to provide energy.