Place of Origin: China
Beta-Carotene is an organic compound - a terpenoid, a red-orange pigment abundant in plants and fruits. As a carotene with β-rings at both ends, it is the most common form of carotene. It is a precursor (inactive form) of vitamin A. Being highly conjugated, it is deeply colored, and as a hydrocarbon lacking functional groups, it is very lipophilic.
1. Beta carotene can Anti cancer and heart disease.
2. Slow the progression of cataracts.
3. Prevent macular degeneration.
4. Boost Immunity.
5. Protect the skin against sunburn.
6. High blood pressure.
7. Cervical dysplasia.
8. Parkinson's disease.
1. Beta-carotene natural has received a lot of attention as potential anti-cancer and anti-aging phytochemical.
2. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant, protecting the cells of the body from damage caused by free radicals. Studies indicate that diets low in Beta-carotene can increase the body's susceptibility to damage from free radicals, resulting in an increased risk of chronic diseases like heart disease and cancers.
3. Beta-carotene supplements may help reduce sun induced skin damage.